The Adlerbertska Grant Foundation was established in 1954 by Axel Adler through a donation of shares. The purpose of the Foundation is “to use the yield to award grants to students at centres of learning in Gothenburg other than those that are entitled to receive funds from the Scholarship Foundation, as well as students at certain centres of higher and lower education which are founded hereafter in the vicinity of Gothenburg”.
Göran Bengtsson, Chair
Anders Klein, Deputy Chair
Mikael O Karlsson
Erik Adlerbert, President, represented by Susan Ernest by power of attorney